CpG inclusion in feed reduces sea lice, Lepeophtheirus salmonis, numbers following re-infection
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Special Issue: Papers from the 9th International Sea Lice Conference Bergen, 20–23rd May 2012
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 229–240, March 2013
How to Cite
Purcell, S. L., Friend, S. E., Covello, J. M., Donkin, A., Groman, D. B., Poley, J. and Fast, M. D. (2013), CpG inclusion in feed reduces sea lice, Lepeophtheirus salmonis, numbers following re-infection. Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 229–240. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12024
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- Novartis Animal Health Ltd.
- NSERC engage program
- Springboard Atlantic
- Northeast Nutrition
- Cooke Aquaculture Ltd.
- Aquatic Animal Facilities and staff at AVC-UPEI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!