Study of the distribution of active caspase-3-positive cells in turbot, Scophthalmus maximus (L.), enteromyxosis
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 21–32, January 2014
How to Cite
Losada, A. P., Bermúdez, R., Faílde, L. D., de Ocenda, M. V. R. and Quiroga, M. I. (2014), Study of the distribution of active caspase-3-positive cells in turbot, Scophthalmus maximus (L.), enteromyxosis. Journal of Fish Diseases, 37: 21–32. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12029
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2011
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Cienciaand Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: AGL2006-13158-C03-02, AGL2009-13282-C02-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!