Changes of serum myeloperoxidase and nitric oxide in the early stage of Edwardsiella ictaluri infection in channel catfish, Ictalurus punctatus (Rafinesque)
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
Published 2012 This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 441–446, April 2013
How to Cite
Yeh, H. Y. and Klesius, P. H. (2013), Changes of serum myeloperoxidase and nitric oxide in the early stage of Edwardsiella ictaluri infection in channel catfish, Ictalurus punctatus (Rafinesque). Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 441–446. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12038
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
- USDA Agricultural Research Service. Grant Number: 6420-32000-024-00D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!