Effect of treatment of chum salmon Oncorhynchus keta (Walbaum) eggs with 1,3;1,6-β-D-glucans on their development and susceptibility to Saprolegnia infection
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 3–10, January 2014
How to Cite
Kiseleva, M., Balabanova, L., Elyakova, L., Rasskazov, V. and Zvyagintseva, T. (2014), Effect of treatment of chum salmon Oncorhynchus keta (Walbaum) eggs with 1,3;1,6-β-D-glucans on their development and susceptibility to Saprolegnia infection. Journal of Fish Diseases, 37: 3–10. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12043
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2008
- Russian Foundation. Grant Numbers: 06-04-48058, 05-II-CM-05-007, 06-II-CM-05-004
- Russian Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 03-1-0-05-002
- RAS “Molecular and Cell Biology” Presidium Program. Grant Number: 12-I-Π6-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!