Both authors contributed equally.
Imported ornamental fish are colonized with antibiotic-resistant bacteria
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 533–542, June 2013
How to Cite
Rose, S., Hill, R., Bermudez, L. E. and Miller-Morgan, T. (2013), Imported ornamental fish are colonized with antibiotic-resistant bacteria. Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 533–542. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12044
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- College of Veterinary Medicine, Oregon State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!