Development of a monoclonal antibody-based flow-through immunoassay (FTA) for detection of white spot syndrome virus (WSSV) in black tiger shrimp Penaeus monodon
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 753–762, September 2013
How to Cite
Patil, R., Shankar, K. M., Kumar, B. T. N., Kulkarni, A., Patil, P. and Moger, N. (2013), Development of a monoclonal antibody-based flow-through immunoassay (FTA) for detection of white spot syndrome virus (WSSV) in black tiger shrimp Penaeus monodon. Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 753–762. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12050
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research
- Department of Biotechnology, Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!