Single-dose field bioassay for sensitivity testing in sea lice, Lepeophtheirus salmonis: development of a rapid diagnostic tool
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Special Issue: Papers from the 9th International Sea Lice Conference Bergen, 20–23rd May 2012
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 261–272, March 2013
How to Cite
Helgesen, K. O. and Horsberg, T. E. (2013), Single-dose field bioassay for sensitivity testing in sea lice, Lepeophtheirus salmonis: development of a rapid diagnostic tool. Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 261–272. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12053
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- The Research Council of Norway
- The Norwegian Seafood Research Fund. Grant Number: NFR 199778/S40
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!