Transmission of Streptococcus agalactiae from a hatchery into a newly established red hybrid tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus (L.) × Oreochromis mossambicus (Peters), farm
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 735–739, August 2013
How to Cite
Amal, M. N. A., Zamri-Saad, M., Siti-Zahrah, A. and Zulkafli, A. R. (2013), Transmission of Streptococcus agalactiae from a hatchery into a newly established red hybrid tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus (L.) × Oreochromis mossambicus (Peters), farm. Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 735–739. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12056
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!