Differential occurrence of immune cells in the primary and secondary vascular systems in rainbow trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss (Walbaum)
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 675–679, July 2013
How to Cite
Rasmussen, K. J., Steffensen, J. F. and Buchmann, K. (2013), Differential occurrence of immune cells in the primary and secondary vascular systems in rainbow trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss (Walbaum). Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 675–679. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12058
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!