Combinatorial effects of administration of immunostimulatory compounds in feed and follow-up administration of triple-dose SLICE® (emamectin benzoate) on Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., infection with Lepeophtheirus salmonis
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Special Issue: Papers from the 9th International Sea Lice Conference Bergen, 20–23rd May 2012
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 299–309, March 2013
How to Cite
Poley, J., Purcell, S. L., Igboeli, O. O., Donkin, A., Wotton, H. and Fast, M. D. (2013), Combinatorial effects of administration of immunostimulatory compounds in feed and follow-up administration of triple-dose SLICE® (emamectin benzoate) on Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., infection with Lepeophtheirus salmonis. Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 299–309. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12062
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
- NSERC engage programme
- Springboard Atlantic
- Northeast Nutrition and Cooke Aquaculture Ltd.
- Aquatic Animal Facilities and staff at AVC-UPEI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!