This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Development and assessment of a biophysical dispersal model for sea lice
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Crown copyright.
Journal of Fish Diseases
Special Issue: Papers from the 9th International Sea Lice Conference Bergen, 20–23rd May 2012
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 323–337, March 2013
How to Cite
Salama, N. K. G., Collins, C. M., Fraser, J. G., Dunn, J., Pert, C. C., Murray, A. G. and Rabe, B. (2013), Development and assessment of a biophysical dispersal model for sea lice. Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 323–337. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12065
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- Scottish Government . Grant Numbers: FC11111 , AQ00040
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!