Comparative susceptibility among three stocks of yellow perch, Perca flavescens (Mitchill), to viral haemorrhagic septicaemia virus strain IVb from the Great Lakes
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 711–719, August 2013
How to Cite
Olson, W., Emmenegger, E., Glenn, J., Winton, J. and Goetz, F. (2013), Comparative susceptibility among three stocks of yellow perch, Perca flavescens (Mitchill), to viral haemorrhagic septicaemia virus strain IVb from the Great Lakes. Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 711–719. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12068
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- University of Wisconsin Sea Grant Institute
- National Sea Grant College Program
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- U.S. Department of Commerce. Grant Numbers: NA06OAR4170011, NA10OAR4170070, R/AQ-44, R/AQ-41
- Specific Cooperative Agreement. Grant Numbers: #58-3655-9-748, #3655-31320-002-00D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!