Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Fisheries and Oceans.
Filtration of sea louse, Lepeophtheirus salmonis, copepodids by the blue mussel, Mytilus edulis, and the Atlantic sea scallop, Placopecten magellanicus, under different flow, light and copepodid-density regimes
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2013.
Journal of Fish Diseases
Special Issue: Papers from the 9th International Sea Lice Conference Bergen, 20–23rd May 2012
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 361–370, March 2013
How to Cite
Bartsch, A., Robinson, S. M. C., Liutkus, M., Ang, K. P., Webb, J. and Pearce, C. M. (2013), Filtration of sea louse, Lepeophtheirus salmonis, copepodids by the blue mussel, Mytilus edulis, and the Atlantic sea scallop, Placopecten magellanicus, under different flow, light and copepodid-density regimes. Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 361–370. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12069
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada's Aquaculture Collaborative Research
- Development Program and the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!