Co-infection patterns of infectious salmon anaemia and sea lice in farmed Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., in southern Chile (2007–2009)
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Special Issue: Papers from the 9th International Sea Lice Conference Bergen, 20–23rd May 2012
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 353–360, March 2013
How to Cite
Valdes-Donoso, P., Mardones, F. O., Jarpa, M., Ulloa, M., Carpenter, T. E. and Perez, A. M. (2013), Co-infection patterns of infectious salmon anaemia and sea lice in farmed Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., in southern Chile (2007–2009). Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 353–360. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12070
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!