Baofeng Huang and Lili Zou contributed equally to this paper.
Immune responses of different species of tilapia infected with Streptococcus agalactiae
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 747–752, August 2013
How to Cite
Huang, B. F., Zou, L. L., Xie, J. G., Huang, Z. C., Li, Y. W. and Li, A. X. (2013), Immune responses of different species of tilapia infected with Streptococcus agalactiae. Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 747–752. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12077
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- the Science and Technology Programmes. Grant Number: 2012A020800006
- Finance Supporting Specific Projects for Fish Diseases Control from Government of Guangdong Province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!