Parasitic metritis and oophoritis associated with nematode larvae in an Atlantic sharpnose shark, Rhizoprionodon terraenovae (Richardson), collected in the western Atlantic off Florida
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 811–817, September 2013
How to Cite
Borucinska, J. D. and Adams, D. H. (2013), Parasitic metritis and oophoritis associated with nematode larvae in an Atlantic sharpnose shark, Rhizoprionodon terraenovae (Richardson), collected in the western Atlantic off Florida. Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 811–817. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12085
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- University of Hartford
- Connecticut Sea Grant College Program
- Quebec-Labrador Foundation Atlantic Center
- Environment-The Sounds Conservancy Grants Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!