The effect of ploidy and incubation temperature on survival and the prevalence of aplasia of the septum transversum in Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 189–200, March 2014
How to Cite
Fraser, T. W. K., Fleming, M. S., Poppe, T. T., Hansen, T. and Fjelldal, P. G. (2014), The effect of ploidy and incubation temperature on survival and the prevalence of aplasia of the septum transversum in Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L. Journal of Fish Diseases, 37: 189–200. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12091
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- EC project Salmotrip. Grant Numbers: FP7, 222115
- Norwegian Veterinary School and Institute of Marine Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!