Endolimax piscium sp. nov. (Amoebozoa), causative agent of systemic granulomatous disease of cultured sole, Solea senegalensis Kaup
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 229–240, March 2014
How to Cite
Constenla, M., Padrós, F. and Palenzuela, O. (2014), Endolimax piscium sp. nov. (Amoebozoa), causative agent of systemic granulomatous disease of cultured sole, Solea senegalensis Kaup. Journal of Fish Diseases, 37: 229–240. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12097
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- CSIC Internal Research Programmes
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Numbers: PROMETEO 2010/006, ISIC 2012/003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!