Rodlet cells in Murray cod, Maccullochella peelii peelii (Mitchell), affected with chronic ulcerative dermatopathy
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 219–228, March 2014
How to Cite
Schultz, A. G., Jones, P. L. and Toop, T. (2014), Rodlet cells in Murray cod, Maccullochella peelii peelii (Mitchell), affected with chronic ulcerative dermatopathy. Journal of Fish Diseases, 37: 219–228. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12099
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- Deakin University Postgraduate Research Award
- Pacific Science Foundation research. Grant Number: APSF 06/3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!