Liver melanomacrophage centres as indicators of Atlantic bluefin tuna, Thunnus thynnus L. well-being
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 241–250, March 2014
How to Cite
Passantino, L., Santamaria, N., Zupa, R., Pousis, C., Garofalo, R., Cianciotta, A., Jirillo, E., Acone, F. and Corriero, A. (2014), Liver melanomacrophage centres as indicators of Atlantic bluefin tuna, Thunnus thynnus L. well-being. Journal of Fish Diseases, 37: 241–250. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12102
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- University of Bari Aldo Moro
- SELFDOTT. Grant Number: 212797
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!