Clinical signs of barotrauma in golden perch, Macquaria ambigua (Richardson), and associated effects on post-release mortality and health
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 251–264, March 2014
How to Cite
Hall, K. C., Broadhurst, M. K. and Butcher, P. A. (2014), Clinical signs of barotrauma in golden perch, Macquaria ambigua (Richardson), and associated effects on post-release mortality and health. Journal of Fish Diseases, 37: 251–264. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12103
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- NSW Recreational Fishing Trusts and New South Wales Department of Primary Industries. Grant Number: REF 03/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!