These authors contributed equally to the work.
Detection of abalone shrivelling syndrome-associated virus using loop-mediated isothermal amplification
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 63–67, January 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, J.-Z., Yang, R., Zhang, H., Liu, G.-F., Zhu, Z.-N., Su, Y.-L., Wu, E.-Y. and Wang, J.-Y. (2014), Detection of abalone shrivelling syndrome-associated virus using loop-mediated isothermal amplification. Journal of Fish Diseases, 37: 63–67. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12114
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31172428, 41206118
- Earmarked Fund for Modern Agroindustry Technology Research System. Grant Number: CARS-48
- Key Laboratory of South China Sea Fishery Resources Exploitation & Utilization (Ministry of Agriculture). Grant Number: LSF2011-07
- Marine Fisheries Science and Technology Promotion Project of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: A2008899E01
- Guangdong Province Agricultural Project. Grant Number: 2010B20201014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!