Chemotactic activity of channel catfish, Ictalurus punctatus (Rafinesque), recombinant cyclophilin A
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1041–1046, December 2013
How to Cite
Yeh, H.-Y., Shoemaker, C. A. and Klesius, P. H. (2013), Chemotactic activity of channel catfish, Ictalurus punctatus (Rafinesque), recombinant cyclophilin A. Journal of Fish Diseases, 36: 1041–1046. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12115
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!