The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of a Bacteriovorax sp. isolate as a potential biocontrol bacterium against snakehead fish-pathogenic Aeromonas veronii
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Fish Diseases
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 283–289, March 2014
How to Cite
Cao, H., Hou, S., He, S., Lu, L. and Yang, X. (2014), Identification of a Bacteriovorax sp. isolate as a potential biocontrol bacterium against snakehead fish-pathogenic Aeromonas veronii. Journal of Fish Diseases, 37: 283–289. doi: 10.1111/jfd.12120
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- Shanghai University Knowledge Service Platform
- National 863 Program. Grant Number: 2011AA10A216
- Special Fund for the Agroscientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201203085
- Earmarked Fund for China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-46
- Jiangsu Science and Technology Support Program
- Young Scholars of China Natural Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!