We would like to thank the editor, Scott Hein, and particularly the associate editor, Andrea Heuson, and the referee, Ryan Bubley, for their valuable comments and suggestions. We would also thank the participants at 2012 Southern Finance Association meetings, 2013 Midwest Finance Association meetings, and Nankai University. All errors are ours.
DEBT IPO WAVES, INVESTOR SENTIMENT, MARKET CONDITIONS, AND ISSUE QUALITY
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 435–452, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Cai, K. N., Jiang, X. and Lee, H. W. (2013), DEBT IPO WAVES, INVESTOR SENTIMENT, MARKET CONDITIONS, AND ISSUE QUALITY. Journal of Financial Research, 36: 435–452. doi: 10.1111/jfir.12018
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!