We thank Tom Springer (associate editor) and an anonymous referee for their valuable comments. We also thank participants at the Financial Management Association (2011) and Southern Finance Association (2010) meetings and are grateful to Donna Woodward at the SAS Institute for her timely support. All remaining errors are ours.
PERFORMANCE AND NEW MONEY CASH FLOWS IN REAL ESTATE MUTUAL FUNDS
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 453–470, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Kaushik, A. and Pennathur, A. K. (2013), PERFORMANCE AND NEW MONEY CASH FLOWS IN REAL ESTATE MUTUAL FUNDS. Journal of Financial Research, 36: 453–470. doi: 10.1111/jfir.12019
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!