We are thankful to colleagues at Concordia University, the University of St. Thomas, the University of Mannheim, UCLA, Rutgers University, and Washington State University for helpful comments. Sergey Barabanov gratefully acknowledges support from the Opus College of Business, University of St. Thomas. Thomas Walker gratefully acknowledges the financial assistance provided by the Canadian Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) and Germany's Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
UNDERWRITERS AND THE BROKEN CHINESE WALL: INSTITUTIONAL HOLDINGS AND POST-IPO SECURITIES LITIGATION
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 543–578, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Barabanov, S. S., Ozocak, O., Pukthuanthong, K. and Walker, T. J. (2013), UNDERWRITERS AND THE BROKEN CHINESE WALL: INSTITUTIONAL HOLDINGS AND POST-IPO SECURITIES LITIGATION. Journal of Financial Research, 36: 543–578. doi: 10.1111/jfir.12023
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- Opus College of Business, University of St. Thomas
- Canadian Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
- Germany's Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!