This paper was presented at the Financial Management Association Europe, Southern Finance Association, and Northern Finance Association meetings, and a faculty seminar at the University of Oklahoma. The authors thank Jean Canil, Andrea Heuson, Wei-Ling Song, Cliff Stephens, John Wald, Adam Yore, David Koslowsky, and Ivan Brick for comments and suggestions.
THE PRICE-TAKER EFFECT ON THE VALUATION OF EXECUTIVE STOCK OPTIONS
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 27–54, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Yang, T.-H. and Chance, D. M. (2014), THE PRICE-TAKER EFFECT ON THE VALUATION OF EXECUTIVE STOCK OPTIONS. Journal of Financial Research, 37: 27–54. doi: 10.1111/jfir.12027
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!