We are grateful to Sattar Mansi (associate editor) and Jesus Salas (referee) for valuable suggestions that greatly improved the paper. We also thank seminar participants at the University of Lethbridge, University of Saskatchewan, and the 2009 participants at the Financial Management Association meetings for very constructive and helpful comments. Ebenezer gratefully acknowledge the financial support from the University of Lethbridge Research Fund #13136 and the Faculty of Management Seed Fund. Any mistakes are ours alone.
CASH HOARDS AND CHANGES IN INVESTORS' OUTLOOK
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 119–137, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Asem, E. and Alam, S. (2014), CASH HOARDS AND CHANGES IN INVESTORS' OUTLOOK. Journal of Financial Research, 37: 119–137. doi: 10.1111/jfir.12031
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!