We thank the editors Scott Hein, Jeff Mercer, and Drew Winters for their valuable suggestions. The insightful comments of an associate editor and an anonymous referee helped substantially improve the quality of this paper. The responsibility of any remaining errors is ours.
CASH FLOWS, CURRENCY RISK, AND THE COST OF CAPITAL
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 139–158, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Du, D. and Hu, O. (2014), CASH FLOWS, CURRENCY RISK, AND THE COST OF CAPITAL. Journal of Financial Research, 37: 139–158. doi: 10.1111/jfir.12032
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!