We would like to thank the associate editor, James Ligon, and the referee, Jin Jeon, for their valuable comments and suggestions. We would also like to thank Thomas Chemmanur, Basak Tanyeri, Chi Wan, session participants at the 2010 Financial Management Association annual meetings, 2012 Eastern Finance Association meetings, and 2012 Financial Management Association European meetings for many helpful comments.
INVESTMENT BANKS IN DUAL ROLES: ACQUIRER M&A ADVISORS AS UNDERWRITERS
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Southern Finance Association and the Southwestern Finance Association
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 159–189, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Ertugrul, M. and Krishnan, K. (2014), INVESTMENT BANKS IN DUAL ROLES: ACQUIRER M&A ADVISORS AS UNDERWRITERS. Journal of Financial Research, 37: 159–189. doi: 10.1111/jfir.12033
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!