The Influence of Packaging Type and Time of Frozen Storage on Antioxidative Properties of Brussels Sprouts
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Processing and Preservation
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 1089–1096, June 2014
How to Cite
Kapusta-Duch, J., Borczak, B., Kopeć, A., Filipiak-Florkiewicz, A. and Leszczyńska, T. (2014), The Influence of Packaging Type and Time of Frozen Storage on Antioxidative Properties of Brussels Sprouts. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 38: 1089–1096. doi: 10.1111/jfpp.12067
This publication has not been published elsewhere and it has not been submitted simultaneously for publications elsewhere.
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!