Effects of 1-methylcyclopropene on the Metabolic Pathways of Aroma-Related Compounds in Nanguo Pear
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Processing and Preservation
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1749–1758, August 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, L.-P., Shen, Y.-X., Bu, Q.-Z. and Ji, S.-J. (2014), Effects of 1-methylcyclopropene on the Metabolic Pathways of Aroma-Related Compounds in Nanguo Pear. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 38: 1749–1758. doi: 10.1111/jfpp.12138
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!