Osmotic Dehydration of Mango with Ascorbic Acid Impregnation: Influence of Process Variables
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Processing and Preservation
How to Cite
Nagai, L. Y., Santos, A. B., Faria, F. A., Boscolo, M. and Mauro, M. A. (2014), Osmotic Dehydration of Mango with Ascorbic Acid Impregnation: Influence of Process Variables. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation. doi: 10.1111/jfpp.12243
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!