An Optimization Study on the Ultrasonic Treatments for Saccharomyces cerevisiae Inactivation in Red Grape Juice with Maintaining Critical Quality Attributes
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Quality
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 269–281, August 2013
How to Cite
Nafar, M., Emam-Djomeh, Z., Yousefi, S. and Hashemi Ravan, M. (2013), An Optimization Study on the Ultrasonic Treatments for Saccharomyces cerevisiae Inactivation in Red Grape Juice with Maintaining Critical Quality Attributes. Journal of Food Quality, 36: 269–281. doi: 10.1111/jfq.12032
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2012
- University of Tehran
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!