Broad-scale reliability analysis of the flood defence infrastructure within the Taihu Basin, China
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
Journal of Flood Risk Management
Taihu Basin Foresight Project Special Issue
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 42–56, March 2013
How to Cite
Jiabi, X., Sayers, P., Dongya, S. and Hanghui, Z. (2013), Broad-scale reliability analysis of the flood defence infrastructure within the Taihu Basin, China. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 6: 42–56. doi: 10.1111/jfr3.12034
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2013 06:55AM EST
- Government Office for Science, Defra, the Foreign
- Commonwealth Office, the United Nations Department for Economic and Social Affairs and the Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NE/E523248/ 1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!