Development of a risk-based framework to integrate flood insurance
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM) and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Flood Risk Management
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 291–307, December 2014
How to Cite
Tariq, M.A.U.R., Hoes, O.A.C. and Van de Giesen, N.C. (2014), Development of a risk-based framework to integrate flood insurance. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 7: 291–307. doi: 10.1111/jfr3.12056
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2013 06:30AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!