Annualised risk analysis approach to recommend appropriate level of flood control: application to Swannanoa river watershed
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM) and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Flood Risk Management
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 368–385, December 2015
How to Cite
Kalyanapu, A.J., Judi, D.R., McPherson, T.N. and Burian, S.J. (2015), Annualised risk analysis approach to recommend appropriate level of flood control: application to Swannanoa river watershed. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 8: 368–385. doi: 10.1111/jfr3.12108
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2015
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2014 11:58AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!