Antioxidant and Antibacterial Properties of Gelatin Films Incorporated with Carvacrol
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 423–432, November 2013
How to Cite
Kavoosi, G., Dadfar, S. M. M., Mohammadi Purfard, A. and Mehrabi, R. (2013), Antioxidant and Antibacterial Properties of Gelatin Films Incorporated with Carvacrol. Journal of Food Safety, 33: 423–432. doi: 10.1111/jfs.12071
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2013
- Shiraz University. Grant Number: 88-GRAGRST-108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!