Screening and Performance of Lactobacillus plantarum E11 with Bacteriocin-Like Substance Secretion as Fermentation Starter of Sichuan Pickle
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 445–452, November 2013
How to Cite
Rao, Y., Chang, W., Xiang, W., Li, M., Che, Z. and Tang, J. (2013), Screening and Performance of Lactobacillus plantarum E11 with Bacteriocin-Like Substance Secretion as Fermentation Starter of Sichuan Pickle. Journal of Food Safety, 33: 445–452. doi: 10.1111/jfs.12075
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Scientific Research Foundation of the Education Office of Sichuan Province. Grant Number: 13ZA0026
- Key Research Funds of Xihua University in China. Grant Number: ZH20536
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!