Chemical Composition Analysis and Antibacterial Mode of Action of Taxus Cuspidata Leaf Essential Oil against Foodborne Pathogens
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 9–20, February 2014
How to Cite
Bajpai, V. K., Sharma, A., Moon, B. and Baek, K.-H. (2014), Chemical Composition Analysis and Antibacterial Mode of Action of Taxus Cuspidata Leaf Essential Oil against Foodborne Pathogens. Journal of Food Safety, 34: 9–20. doi: 10.1111/jfs.12089
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- Systems and Synthetic Agrobiotech Center. Grant Number: PJ00950603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!