These authors have contributed equally to the direction of this work
In vitro Study of the Potential Protective Role of Lactobacillus Strains by Acrylamide Binding
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 62–68, February 2014
How to Cite
Serrano-Niño, J.C., Cavazos-Garduño, A., González-Córdova, A.F., Vallejo-Cordoba, B., Hernández-Mendoza, A. and García, H.S. (2014), In vitro Study of the Potential Protective Role of Lactobacillus Strains by Acrylamide Binding. Journal of Food Safety, 34: 62–68. doi: 10.1111/jfs.12096
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- National Council for Science and Technology (CONACyT) of México
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!