Establishment of an in-House Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) for a Rapid Detection of Salmonella Typhi and Salmonella Paratyphi A at Low-Resource Settings
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 69–75, February 2014
How to Cite
Saffie, N.-E., Abdullah, J., Rahman, Z. A., Hussin, A., Ismail, A. and Mohamed, M. (2014), Establishment of an in-House Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) for a Rapid Detection of Salmonella Typhi and Salmonella Paratyphi A at Low-Resource Settings. Journal of Food Safety, 34: 69–75. doi: 10.1111/jfs.12097
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2014
- Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE), Malaysia
- USM Research University Cluster. Grant Number: 1001/PSKBP/8630017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!