Microbial Levels in Apple Must and Their Association with Fruit Selection, Washing and Sanitization
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Safety
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 141–149, May 2014
How to Cite
Gomes, T. A., Filho, M. R. S., Zielinski, A. A. F., Pietrowski, G. d. A. M. and Nogueira, A. (2014), Microbial Levels in Apple Must and Their Association with Fruit Selection, Washing and Sanitization. Journal of Food Safety, 34: 141–149. doi: 10.1111/jfs.12107
- Issue online: 28 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- National Council of Technological and Scientific Development (CNPq)
- Araucaria Foundation (FA)
- Coordination for the Improvement of Personnel in Higher Level (CAPES)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!