North Carolina State University, Box 8107, Raleigh, NC 27695 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Why Study Housework? Cleaning as a Window Into Power in Couples
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Special Issue: Household Labor. Guest Editors: Shannon N. Davis & Theodore N. Greenstein
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 63–71, June 2013
How to Cite
Davis, S. N. and Greenstein, T. N. (2013), Why Study Housework? Cleaning as a Window Into Power in Couples. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 5: 63–71. doi: 10.1111/jftr.12004
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!