The Impact of Social Policy on the Gendered Division of Housework
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Special Issue: Household Labor. Guest Editors: Shannon N. Davis & Theodore N. Greenstein
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 124–134, June 2013
How to Cite
Noonan, M. (2013), The Impact of Social Policy on the Gendered Division of Housework. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 5: 124–134. doi: 10.1111/jftr.12008
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!