Family Work Through Time and Space: An Ecological Perspective
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Special Issue: Household Labor. Guest Editors: Shannon N. Davis & Theodore N. Greenstein
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 105–123, June 2013
How to Cite
Perry-Jenkins, M., Newkirk, K. and Ghunney, A. K. (2013), Family Work Through Time and Space: An Ecological Perspective. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 5: 105–123. doi: 10.1111/jftr.12011
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!