Family and Child Sciences, 225 Sandels Building, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32305–1491 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Refining Identity Theory to Better Account for Relationships and Context: Applications to Fathering
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
Copyright 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 159–175, September 2013
How to Cite
Adamsons, K. and Pasley, K. (2013), Refining Identity Theory to Better Account for Relationships and Context: Applications to Fathering. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 5: 159–175. doi: 10.1111/jftr.12014
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!