Department of Family and Child Sciences, 120 Convocation Way, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306 (email@example.com).
Rethinking Maternal Gatekeeping
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
Copyright 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 176–193, September 2013
How to Cite
Puhlman, D. J. and Pasley, K. (2013), Rethinking Maternal Gatekeeping. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 5: 176–193. doi: 10.1111/jftr.12016
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!