Fictive Kin, Families We Choose, and Voluntary Kin: What Does the Discourse Tell Us?
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
Copyright 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 259–281, December 2013
How to Cite
Nelson, M. K. (2013), Fictive Kin, Families We Choose, and Voluntary Kin: What Does the Discourse Tell Us?. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 5: 259–281. doi: 10.1111/jftr.12019
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!